Τρίτη 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

Pay it forward (Spoiler alert)

The third movie our teacher wanted us to watch was "pay it forward" as you also see from the title. I can say many things that surprised me about this movie but I’m going to refer only to two. Firstly, I was impressed by the fact that little Trevor was the first to think about this movement. This movement says that you have to help three people and when you do each one of them must help three more and so on and so forth. It impressed me because it can really change the world, if everyone starts doing it; imagine what happens next, people will help each other and so the world will get better. But, everything good has its price and at the end of the movie young Trevor dies by an accident with a knife which his schoolmate was holding. That’s what surprised me the most, I really didn’t expect such thing and that is why I was almost touched. After his death, his movement started gaining its popularity and soon was known all over the world. If you haven’t already watched it you must for sure do it, it will change the way of your thinking, trust me.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου